One of the main objectives of the SIMRA project is to create collaboration and learning opportunities where local stakeholders (communities, researchers, businesses) can work together towards the implementation of social innovations, which could leave a lasting legacy in the area where they are taking place. SIMRA calls these project-supported initiatives “Innovation Actions“. Find out more about the methodology, our7 pilot Innovation Actions, and their results in this special newsletter.
Also in the newsletter: breaking news about when and where our final conference will be organised next year!
Come and find us during the next events we will be attending to find out more about our project. You can also visit our website or follow us on social networks.
The newsletter is available here: http://www.simra-h2020.eu/index.php/newsletter/ (also in Spanish and in French)
There are many ways of engaging with SIMRA:
– Share with us an interesting example of Social Innovation by responding to the questionnaire
– Reach out to the readers of our blog by writing a post
– Download our resources, including our latest brochures and policy briefs
– Stay updated and follow us on social media: Twitter, Facebook
– Connect with other social innovators in our LinkedIn group or in our ResearchGate group
– Simply get in touch and let’s see what we can do together!